Featured post

Farah the Falcon Predicts Wrong

Farah the falcon is said to be one of the psychic animals to predict the whole matches in 2018 world cup in Russia have predicted wron...

Sunday 8 March 2015

Kane makes England vow after QPR double


Tottenham striker Harry Kane has vowed to do all he can for his club to make sure he is in Roy Hodgson's England squad at the end of the month.

Kane was on scored twice for Tottenham in their 2-1 Premier League win at QPR on Saturday, taking his tally to 26 for the season with Hodgson in attendance at Loftus Road.

England resume their Euro 2016 qualifying campaign against Lithuania in under three weeks' time before facing Italy in a friendly.

"I've just got to keep doing what I'm doing," Kane said.

"There are still a few games before the international break and I want to do the best I can for Tottenham. 

"That's what I'm looking to do. Get some more wins between now and then and we'll see what happens.

"Any English player would love to play for England – it would be a dream – but there are a lot of great players in England. 

"I just have to keep concentrating and do the best I can for Spurs."

No comments:

Post a Comment