Featured post

Farah the Falcon Predicts Wrong

Farah the falcon is said to be one of the psychic animals to predict the whole matches in 2018 world cup in Russia have predicted wron...

Sunday 24 April 2016

Alex Iwobi warns Nigeria U-23 dream team against Complacency


Arsenal striker, Alex Iwobi has warned Nigeria U-23 against complacency when they begin their 2016 Olympics campaign in Brazil.

The Dream Team VI are pooled in Group B alongside Japan, Sweden and Colombia and the Arsenal forward believes Samson Siasia’s men will triumph with hard work and commitment.

“First, I would like to join the nation in commending coach Siasia for securing a ticket to the Rio Olympics Football Tournament,” Iwobi told Goal.

“It took a lot of hard work, dedication and sacrifice on his part and we should not let his effort and the efforts of the officials and players to be in vain.

“If I am invited to be part of the Olympic; I assure fellow Nigerians that I will give my best. I am a Nigerian by birth and have made it clear that I will always offer my services to the nation if and when called upon to do so.

“I remain grateful to England for the opportunities given me to play at youth level. However my decision has been made to give my services to Nigeria and there is no going back.”

“I have noticed with interest the group draws. The favourites for the Olympic gold medal are of course Brazil or Argentina. However Nigeria has shown in the past that they are a nation to be reckoned with in Olympic football,” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment